• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tenellus with Hydrocotyle?

Tom

Can anyone think of any examples of someone using E. tenellus and Hydrocotyle together? I can't picture it at the moment - would it work, or just look odd with the different leaf shapes? Would probably add Glosso too if I did it.

I've had the hardscape for my Mini M for weeks now, but I keep changing my mind on planting. There's less than 50% space for planting and I'm torn between Hairgrass, Glosso, Tenellus, Hydrocotyl or a mixture (more likely).... or go for stems!

Tom

If I were you I'd try it all. You'll only need a couple of pots of each, as it's a nano. You'll soon realise what looks best and works for you. Then you can use UKAPS to pass on any excess plants you may end up with!

Good luck. :thumbup:

Hello Tom

Its a good combo, AndyH's used it with great effect in his kitchen tank. Its under the featured scapes now :)
I'm also do a Hydocotyle and Hairgrass into Blyxa mix on one side and along the back of my nano and it looks really smart.

Update your nano journal ya damned heaven :D

Ryan.

Back