• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Joke of the day

Mrmikey

Thought i'd start a thread so we can post some jokes. I'll start with a shocker :)

I'm just getting in to snail racing. I bought a special snail but it wasn't fast enough, so I removed the shell to save weight. If anything it just made it more sluggish.

Told you it was good!

Re: Joke of the day

we shall turn it into a general joke page...

A dyslexic man walked in to a bra :lol:

What are the three fastest means of communication?
1) Television
2) Telephone
3) Telawoman

Got some new aftershave today, it's amazing, smells of seeds....

Birds love it :)

What's got 6 eyes but can't see?

The 3 blind mice.

What do you call Postman Pat when he retires?

PAT!

Q. What's pink and fluffy
A. Pink fluff

Q. What's blue and fluffy
A. Pink fluff holding it's breath

What's the difference between a woman with PMS and a Pitt Bull?
Lipstick

Paddy and murphy in the jungle,they come across a crocodile with a mans head sticking out of it's jaws,paddy says look at that flash git in his lacoste sleeping bag

Boom boom

Regards John

Englishman, Irishman and a Scotchman all trying to gain access to the olympic games. They see people carrying sport bags / holders and gaining access to the games. The three of them are pondering how they can gain access, the Englishman comes up with an idea - he graps a pair of running shoes, walks up to the entrance and states England 100 meters and they let him in. The Scotchman graps a very long piece of wood, walks up to the gate and states Scotland pole vaulting and they let him in, the Irishman is struggling for an idea, then he spots a roll of barbed wire, throws the wire of his shoulder walks up to the gate and states Ireland Fencing.

Regards
Paul.

In 1872 the welsh invented the condom from a sheeps bladder,in 1873 the English took this further by removing the bladder first :p

Back