• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Typical, plants in the mail, but delayed :(

nry

Typical and perhaps my own impatient fault, but TGM shipped a pot of vallis mini twister on Tuesday, 1st class, no sign yet and the post has been...here's hoping it's with the Parcel Force/Royal Mail van being a small parcel otherwise I'm not sure how it'll be on Monday!

Should have got them sent to my home address but it's usually easier getting them delivered to work as someone is always there, hey ho :)

I thought the post had been today at work but it hasn't yet, with luck it'll turn up today...also waiting on a Koralia Nano which was sent Monday so could be a nice pressie day, or not :)

The country has completely ground to a halt due to the weather. We only have a smattering of snow here, yet have not seen the postie all week :rolleyes:

I ordered £50 of livefood on Monday for next day delivery and no sign of it. Not a chance it will have survived more than 24 hours given the temps....

Work rang the local Post Office for another reason and nicely asked about parcels for me, and at least one is there so hopefully it's the vallis!

Back