• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

MAC and login to college website. Whale communication varifi

Graeme Edwards

Founder
Mac and PC people please help.

I am doing a degree in countryside, conservation and recreation management.

I have to log into the college website to gain accesses to college lessons, lesson planners etc. The problem lies when I hit the logon button. You can see it on this page.http://www.reaseheath.ac.uk/wordpress/?page_id=653 Its the tick on the right hand side of the page.

Once I click this, safari stops. If im lucky I get ti the point that a pop arrives, asking if I want to trust the site and certificate that my mac cant verify. I click trust all. If im really lucky, I get to the "whale communication" box. At this point, another box pops up to ask me if I trust it, but then safari crashes and I have to force a quite.

Any ideas if its my mac or the site. I know a women who uses mac and shes got on before.

Any guidance would be great.

Cheers,
Graeme.

Re: MAC and login to college website. Whale communication va

Have you tried a different browser on the Mac?

I got to the bit where you ned to add your password and login details, do you get that far?

I'm using Safari, have you tried Firefox or Google Chrome?

I dont get that far Dan. Its just locks up and starts asking me to trust or not, and goes on about certificates and verifications etc.

What do I need to do to change this problem? Download a new browser?

Cheers.

Sorry Graeme I tried it on Safari on my Mac and it allowed me to get to the login page too. Took a while for it to think about it though and asked me to agree for it to access my computer twice.

G

Tried it on my mac and worked, i accepted all the bits the screen went white, i then hit refresh and up came the login screen with username and password.

If you struggle install firefox browser on your mac, its very good anyway.

Gimmie a buzz if you want

Cheers

Andy

Back