• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS Trip to Holland - Vivarium 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Crawford said:
Well, i don't know about the actual rules, personally i won't suggest bringing any anyway, it'll be a bit stressful for them IMO what with the transport, overnight, cold water and so on.

I was just oing to post that as well; there are so many companies selling fish, shrimp and other inhabitants,thatit should be easy enoughto arrange something with them.

Hi,

Well i got permission but it might cost me alot in diving equipment for her :) So i`m in chaps!

Cheers,

Ohh wow. Just noticed the post. I'd be happy to join with a 15l scape if there is still places available.

The attendees list got buried a couple of pages back, so here it is again with ukco2guy and piece-of-fish added.

Confirmed so far (I know it's early):
Dan
SteveUK
Mark Evans
Sam
Mark (Arana)
Lisa
Matt (a1matt)
Chris (Anubia)
Graeme Edwards
ukco2guy
piece-of-fish

gonna start my scape soon too, i have everything i need except the tank :( i am doing a 60cm and was just wondering what everyone else was taking so i have added it to the list, if every one does the same it might help in the planning :thumbup:

Dan
SteveUK
Mark Evans
Sam
Mark (Arana) - 60cm
Lisa
Matt (a1matt)
Chris (Anubia)
Graeme Edwards
ukco2guy
piece-of-fish

Arana said:
gonna start my scape soon too, i have everything i need except the tank :( i am doing a 60cm and was just wondering what everyone else was taking so i have added it to the list, if every one does the same it might help in the planning :thumbup:

Great idea. I've linked to my journal too. and I've asked Dan if we need to be making stands for the tanks as well.

Dan
SteveUK - Nano tank
Mark Evans - Nano tank
Sam
Mark (Arana) - 60cm
Lisa
Matt (a1matt) - Dennerle 10l nano
Chris (Anubia)
Graeme Edwards
ukco2guy
piece-of-fish

Looks like I will be making this one after all! ;)
Mark (Arana) if we leave early reserve me a floor space! hehe

Dan
SteveUK - Nano tank
Mark Evans - Nano tank
Sam
Mark (Arana) - 60cm
Lisa
Matt (a1matt) - Dennerle 10l nano
Chris (Anubia)
Graeme Edwards
ukco2guy
piece-of-fish
LondonDragon

a1Matt said:
Good to have you onboard Paulo :) Do you fancy bringing one of your nano's?
Cheers mate, think there are already plenty of tanks being taken, also not easy for me to carry it, I will help you guys setup your tanks and tear them down again.

Arana said:
Glad you can make it mate, first one here gets the sofa :D
I will be there early on the day then! haha

So now I have an image in my mind of Paulo strolling down the street with a tank under one arm and walking the dog with the other :lol:

SteveUK said:
Is LD bringing the dogs?? Ace! They get to see Tio Steve again :lol:
They do have a passport but they will be staying home :p Tio Steve can come over any time to see them again :p lol

:woot: just a little under three months to go!

I am looking forward to greet the big UKAPS crowd at our event and see the great tanks from the journals I have been seeing in real live at our event.

:thumbup:

Did you all decide yet if you are staying on the event floor in the UKAPS booth overnight or will you be going to a hotel close by? If it is the last option let me know, than I can try to get our special prizes available for you all as well.

If we camp out at the UKAPS booth, are there showering facilities available?

For me personally... I should hopefully have an answer in the next couple of weeks of whether I can stay at a friends house (in Amsterdam).

No, unfortunately not as we do wish to keep our own camping site private.

But a few are staying in a hotel already, so I am sure you can work out a showering schedule in those rooms.... :idea:

Tank water will do for a shower. ;)
Really looking forward to this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back