• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where Should I buy From?

Ben M

Hi, I am looking for some plant for my nano tank, but I'm not sure where to buy from. I will probably be buying tropica plants from TGM online soon for my larger tank (it has been suggested to get strong plants for a low tech setup), but I'm not sure where to buy for this tank. I will be buying Eleocharis parvula, Echinodorus tenellus, Rotala rotundifolia and maybe another stem plant or 2. Does anybody know how much you get per pot of each from TGM and per pot (or bunch for stem plants) from plantedtanks.co.uk?

I'd really appreciate quick replies, as I'm ordering tonight hopefully! :woot:

Aquajardin are cheaper for tropica. I recommend them. Otherwise ae come highly on my list as do the living waters.

i would buy from TGM myself. Never seen plants wrapped so well and healthy!

The 1-2 grow are a similar size pot but i have always found you get more dense growth in them. I would recommend them!

It's hard to say what size they are. They use standard pots, about 50mm. Tropica are generally known to consistently supply the most plants per pot but aquafleur sometimes sell some equally large ones.

1-2-GROW plants are brilliant, it's a new way of planting and looks like you get very few plants, until you start to plant them! They seem to go on forever! You just have to be aware that you don't get an "instant" aquascape like you may with traditional plants.

Back