• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

what car are we driving?

:lol:, ummmm, 5 between the two of us lol. I've got my daily driver and my 2 projects, and Viv's got his daily driver (BMW 523) and his weekend car. I loves my cars almost as much as my fish tanks. Almost :shh:

amy4342 said:
:lol:, ummmm, 5 between the two of us lol. I've got my daily driver and my 2 projects, and Viv's got his daily driver (BMW 523) and his weekend car. I loves my cars almost as much as my fish tanks. Almost :shh:

5 !!! :lol: :lol:
Was at Aquajardin yesterday for a very quick nose! Some of there tanks are looking very good indeed! :thumbup:

Do you think five is bad? I mean, if you think about it, I've got like five fish tanks, so it all balances out! :lol:

Oooooh, Aquajardin - possibly my favourite place on the planet. I might be going up there on Saturday - going to look at Vauxhall Astra Coupe parts I saw on eBay :D, so will prob call in on the way up.

amy4342 said:
Dude, we both have good taste :lol:

B-QeuyQWkKGrHqZmEEyjCzGFUBM8Oq1nvUg_12.jpg

This is my new car - I swapped it for my megane because I fancied a change. It's a Bertone Coupe, 1.8 16V, factory fitted LPG system with tinted windows - lurvly.

I'll be tinting the rear tail lights, adding a spoiler and changing the alloy wheels for something a little more sporty in the near future. After that, who knows?

oh, I also get to drive this baby around (it's my fiance's). Camero Coupe, 5.7 V8, it's a total beast. 0 - Oh My God as soon as you put your put down!

21102010366.jpg

http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb ;)

I'm on there as nry too, Cumbrian RO :)

Pfff, you can all bow down in front of my 1996 Nissan Primera - 187k, original everything, passed its last 3 MOTs without a single fault, gets left for 6 weeks at a time parked on a jetty in the Western Isles and starts first time every time I get back. Oh, and its like driving a sofa :p

when it gets warmer i will give my car a full detail and wack some pics up!

ive been modding away so its all good :D and all done myself.

since the last update

windows tinted
headlights tinted
rear lights tinted
HID kit installed (you see me comming)
daytime running lights (led's)
red and black ford badges
painted the grille (mean machine now)
smoked indicators
aero style wipers
blue footwell led's (better than neons as the run cooler and use less power)
full audio system

i hope to put in some remote 'button' locking soon, as im bored of normal central locking. im too lazy to put the key into the door.

nice lexus there grandb3rry and one or two mods from nick!

I changed mine from a blue one to a white one before christmas. It turned out to be a good move as they jumped in price by 22% on January 4th :woot:

5054572929_0da5430b19_b.jpgSkoda Octavia VRS FL by Stu Worrall, on Flickr

5054572257_0937581f01_b.jpgSkoda Octavia VRS FL by Stu Worrall, on Flickr

5054571953_9252e6cd55_b.jpgSkoda Octavia VRS FL by Stu Worrall, on Flickr

Then had the wheels stripped and painted in anthracite so one little mod to start with

5161696991_11caa036ed_o.jpg
White Skoda Octavia VRS FL - Anthracite wheels by Stu Worrall, on Flickr

someones got the modding bug now :lol:

ive tinted the headlights, but only around the bulbs so it stays legal. the outside 'glass' is not tinted. i will get a pic of them so you can see!

with the rear lights, i taped the reflectors up, sprayed them with 'smoke' spray. thought that they werent dark enough so they got a coat of satin black spray paint and then some lacquer.
the removed the tape soo the reflectors show, so its legal!

IMGP6451.jpg

IMGP6457.jpg

i then gave them a tidy up (to round off the edges where the tint meets the reflector) and a coat of wax.
i didnt take any pictures after that.

headlights.jpg

as you can see, i have taped of the gaps where the bulbs go which remain silver (the tape has some black paint on in the photo, but thats what its there for!)

so its all legal!

stuworrall said:
nice lexus there grandb3rry and one or two mods from nick!

I changed mine from a blue one to a white one before christmas. It turned out to be a good move as they jumped in price by 22% on January 4th :woot:

Cheers mate! You've got a nice ride too! I wanted to ask you a question since I was about to paint my alloys too and in exactly the same colour. Lexus has some stock dark grey alloys too, but they are in fact dear.
Where did you have your alloys done? Any general tips you'd like to give? How much it costs in total? How good the finish is?

Thanks a million in advance!

Garuf said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

only car ive ever owned is a diahatsu charade 1.0 3piston TURBO oooooohh yeeeeh :D gtti BEAST!! lol :oops:

i used to be into modded cars when i was in school, but maxing relaxing in tesco carpark after hours doesnt appeal to me :?

Back