• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Good links for ADA "Mini" series tanks?

Tom

Has anyone got any good links to any pics of the "Mini" series ADA tanks. They seem much harder to come by than say the 60 or 120cm scapes! Maybe some of the submerged Wabi Kusa tanks? I've seen the fairly naff tourist shots with reflections from the Gallery, but haven't seen many/any of Amano's proper shots of these, if they exist.

Tom

Yeah big tanks are massively high impact so are more common. I'm pretty sure aquaforest has a lot of them on their gallery.

I'd like some ada 60-f tanks too if people are looking. ;)

What i do sometimes is just set google to search for japanese region japanese language sites. And type in "ada mini m" or "ada mini" "ada 60p" etc. for example. Sometimes you just get the best result.

Or at least throw you many japanese blogs where you can find real diamonds.

In Japan there are 400 ADA dealers. They sold tons of ADA minis in the past years. The problem is that with google most people seek for local area and local language contents and get just a minor or no result.

Just my 2 cents ;)

Back