• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS Trip to Holland - Vivarium 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one Luis. Good luck to you.

I am now officially looking for a room mate :wave:

When and where is a pickup point for londoners?

Piece-of-fish said:
Nice one Luis. Good luck to you.

I am now officially looking for a room mate :wave:

When and where is a pickup point for londoners?

My house in Rainham mate, Just 10mins from the Dartford Bridge. There are a few peeps staying over the night before and you are more than welcome :thumbup:

I have a dutch friend who lives in Amsterdam, so am planning on heading over there on the Saturday to meet up with her.
She will get a surprise if I turn up with all of UKAPS in tow :lol:

Guys....looks like I'm out in Holland the wk before so will be meeting you there if that's ok.....My place on the UKAPPS mini/tour bus is vacant as I'll meet the gang at the venue or the night before to confirm the game plan as to who wants a runner....and any assistance.

Still looking into where I will stay and will confirm if one you want to utilise hotel accomodation / shower...

Cant wait to meet up with the UKApps gang.... :clap: Thx Chris

Hi,

Due to my situation at home and financially i will have to withdraw my place for this event. Sorry guys.

Cheers,

Thats a pity, hope things will get better for you.
I am sharing a room with Luis so no longer looking for a room mate :D

a1Matt said:
I'm reliably informed that it is a 45min train journey from Newegien to Amsterdam.

That is cool then, close enough. Would like to visit a couple of aquarium shops in Amsterdam. Do you know if the stall at vivarium would be selling stuff?

As I am interested in emersed setups, the vivarium side will have lots to offer. :)

I don't know. If I was to guess I would guess there would be lots of stuff to buy. (I got the train info from my Dutch friend).

ghostsword said:
a1Matt said:
I'm reliably informed that it is a 45min train journey from Newegien to Amsterdam.

That is cool then, close enough. Would like to visit a couple of aquarium shops in Amsterdam. Do you know if the stall at vivarium would be selling stuff?

As I am interested in emersed setups, the vivarium side will have lots to offer. :)
there are tons of aquarium/vivarium stores at the vivarium show Luis

Vivarium said:
Did you all decide yet if you are staying on the event floor in the UKAPS booth overnight or will you be going to a hotel close by? If it is the last option let me know, than I can try to get our special prizes available for you all as well.

Hotel is booked :thumbup: Just wondered if we had missed the deadline for special prizes :lol: :oops:

Hey, you are not making fun of poor Dutch people now are you? Remember, there are a lot of them in Nieuwegein :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back