• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Luke's TMC 8L Nano

Hijac! Don't do it man!! Its a seriously cool bit of kit,

Luke get some pics up mate, this journal has been a good read, and its only just started 4 pages in :D
What shrimp did you go for?

nayr88 said:
Hijac! Don't do it man!! Its a seriously cool bit of kit,

Luke get some pics up mate, this journal has been a good read, and its only just started 4 pages in :D
What shrimp did you go for?

I've got tanks coming out of my ears atm. Still running all the ones in my sig below, plus a rio 180 being setup, a 30L and a 60L in the basement. :)

Could always sell it and get money back on the sub?

Luuuuke duuuuude!!! You can't be telling us its set up and not showing it off haha.

No shrimp yet as it's only set up yesterday!

ADA Aquasoil = Ammonia plus still adjusting the CO2 since the drop checker is reading yellow!

Maybe some pictures tomorrow, not sure if the helferi is doing great though looks like it could be starting to melt from above. Hard to tell though as it's only 24 hours old. Hopefully it should work out.

Fairplay luke, forgot about the ada substrate.

So you going for cherries? Or something a little bit more special?

nayr88 said:
Fairplay luke, forgot about the ada substrate.

So you going for cherries? Or something a little bit more special?

Did see some Grade S or A CRS and CBS on a German site posted on here so might go for them. I do already own Cherry shrimp though so could always put some in as well or just temp.

Hey luke how you getting on with ur nano, are you having success... ?

Back