• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS Trip to Holland - Vivarium 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not at all. I'm sorry I don't get what you mean at all. I didn't mean to offend anyone, if I did I'm very sorry!

Being a poor student myself, I just wondered what the special prizes were.

Hi guys,

Can I already get a list of names here of people that are planning to sleep in the UKAPS booth? I need to give numbers to the fire department on this issue.

Paulo and I now have our hotel room booked (thanks Paulo).
I will be bringing my swimming trunks so I can make use of the hotels sauna and swimming pool.

a1Matt said:
Paulo and I now have our hotel room booked (thanks Paulo).
I will be bringing my swimming trunks so I can make use of the hotels sauna and swimming pool.

Which hotel are you staying at? I am staying at the Mercure, which I believe is close to the venue.

Yes, the mercure will get rich from Vivarium :)

We have our guests in that hotel as well, so who knows you will bump into Claus Christensen (former CEO of Tropica), Lars Green (current CEO of Tropica), Christel Kasselmann, Bernd Degen or Chris Lukhaup.

Sorry guys i am going to have to let you down, 3 months out of work now! 52 job applications made and not a single reply!! there is no way i can justify a trip to holland to the wife when i can't pay the mortgage :thumbdown:
I am going to have to sell the 60cm i have set up to take as well. just to put some food on the table!
hope you all have a great time and please accept my appoligies :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back