• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

IAPLC 2011 entries

With all its controversy, there's something very alluring about the IAPLC - competing against over a thousand aquascapers from all over the world, and potentially getting your work judged by Amano (if you get top 100).

In fact, my long-term ambition since I started this hobby has been to get top 100. It will be tough to beat my previous best of 169th, but who knows?

All the best to all UK entrants!

George Farmer said:
With all its controversy, there's something very alluring about the IAPLC - competing against over a thousand aquascapers from all over the world, and potentially getting your work judged by Amano (if you get top 100).

In fact, my long-term ambition since I started this hobby has been to get top 100. It will be tough to beat my previous best of 169th, but who knows?

All the best to all UK entrants!

And you. :D

I think I'll enter if my nano is ready before the deadline. My goal is to not come in last place. :D

Hopefully i'll be able to get my tank ready before the race season starts and my tanks go rapidly downhill :lol:

chilled84 said:
JEK said:
I think I'll enter if my nano is ready before the deadline. My goal is to not come in last place. :D

You cant come last! Did you see last years lol

No, I haven't. Are they that bad?

entered for the first time this year and i now need another tank for next year`s comp as i dont want to strip this one down well thats what i have told the wife anyway i have called my entry (hidden tiger)

Back