• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

short reply,s

John Starkey

Just a quick apology about my short reply,s to articles,this is due to timing out issue,s i get,(i had two goes writing this short bit)

regards,
john.

LondonDragon said:
You tried a different browser John? No one else seems to be getting that problem!

Hi Paulo,excuse my stupidity whats a browser :rolleyes: , :? ,

regards,
john.

internet explorer firefox opera google chrome etc are browser types :)

if you are using internet explorer 8 then try firefox or opera and see if the problem persists.

fozziebear said:
internet explorer firefox opera google chrome etc are browser types :)

if you are using internet explorer 8 then try firefox or opera and see if the problem persists.

Cheers fozzie,i use a mac,so what you are saying is if i google ukaps every time i may not suffer the timeout prob,

john.

i dont really understand what you mean by if you google it everytime? but if you are using the safari internet browser on mac, then try using opera or firefox for mac osx.

what error message is it giving you with the timeout?

no one else i know of has had this problem, there were problems with timing out from the chat on the old host, but that has gone since the changeover to the new host.

I don,t get an error message as such,if i don,t type quick enough when posting when i try to upload my replies i have to resign in again,and this can be after just 30/40 seconds :crazy: ,

john.

hmm might be something to do with your cookie settings? sounds like its just logging you out of the forum, try ticking the keep me logged in box aswell.

Forget that post.John
Just noticed you saying you had a mac.Anyway i still get timed out using Internet explorer 7.
I can stop this by going into a new tab using Private Browsing tab.
I think getting timed out could be to do with cookies and security software on our computers.
hoggie

Back