• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Just Introduction - new member

Zuberi

Seedling
Hi all,

I am Adam from Croydon, London.

Fish keeping is my hobby.

I have been keeping tropical fish for 5- 6 years. Now I have decided to set-up a planted aquarium. Both tanks are 3feets in length.

After some difficulty, I manage to grow Eleocharis parvula and created grass carpet. Currently, the tank is empty and I am in the process of introducing fish and shrimps, perhaps in a few weeks.

The forum looks very interesting and informative.

Regards

Adam Zuberi

Welcome to UKAPS!

I am sure you will find plenty of info on here to help you with your planted tanks.

Make sure you do a journal :thumbup:

Andyh

Welcome aboard Adam, it will help for you to live close to Living Waters as they stock some quality plants and fish.

We londoners also meet quite often, usually once a month, keep an eye on events for meeting details or lfkc.co.uk

Looking forward to seeing the tank :)

Welcome to the forum.

As Londondragon said we head to Beddington every few months to visit Living Waters.

Welcome Adam

Welcome :D

You have found a great site here! I access the site daily and always find something new to read and learn. I'm sure you'll enjoy doing the same

Thank you all for your welcoming comments.

You gentlemen are more dedicated to the hobby then me. I simply do not have time to post regular journals or pictures. Apologies

Yes, I have been to the Living waters, a great shop with very helpful attitude.

I would like to attend any meeting and will look out for the events.

Regards

Adam

Back