• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS Trip to Holland - Vivarium 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
stuworrall said:
ghostsword said:
A kid in the sweet shop, that is exactly the feeling. I was told that there will be sales on site, so I am preparing to bring some stuff. :)
are you selling stuff there luis?

No, sorry, I am preparing to bring some stuff back, to the Uk with me.. :D

Piece-of-fish said:
That book of yours Dan, Amazon under the water is so amazing. Would like to get one there.
Maybe some unusual hardscape material.

For both visit the Dutch Aquascpaing booth; will be close to the UKAPs one and has that book, many different types of wood (including a large Manzanita shipment) and rocks and several brands of soils and fertilizers available.

ghostsword said:
stuworrall said:
ghostsword said:
A kid in the sweet shop, that is exactly the feeling. I was told that there will be sales on site, so I am preparing to bring some stuff. :)
are you selling stuff there luis?

No, sorry, I am preparing to bring some stuff back, to the Uk with me.. :D
Ah, spare empty suitcase then!

Hi Folks, i'm just booking the ferry, I need everyone first and last name as well as what country passport you have. Please PM me asap as i'd like to get it payed for on Monday.

Cheers, Dan

john starkey said:
Piece-of-fish said:
Yes yes yes...
And i am getting 7D on purpose before that one :D
I know there will be enough photography gurus :shifty:
And hoping to spend some cash on great stuff. That book of yours Dan, Amazon under the water is so amazing. Would like to get one there.

I'll show how to set your 7D up,quick menu,s and so on,

John

Yuhoo :clap:

Vivarium said:
Piece-of-fish said:
That book of yours Dan, Amazon under the water is so amazing. Would like to get one there.

One more Yuhoo :clap:
If i told my family how much i spend on wood and rock they put me in mental institution :lol:

For both visit the Dutch Aquascpaing booth; will be close to the UKAPs one and has that book, many different types of wood (including a large Manzanita shipment) and rocks and several brands of soils and fertilizers available.

Double Yuhoo :clap:
If i told my family how much i spend on wood and rock they'd put me in mental institution :lol:
So that has to stay my little secret :oops:

Dan Crawford said:
Hi folks, I've just had a chat to the good people at Hagen and they're going to supply a brand new Nano CO2 System to everyone who is bringing their nano to holland with us!

That is sweet. Thank you very much Hagen!

Dan Crawford said:
I think the new plan is for the Londoners to meet at Matt's.

Yep. Meeting point is mine. Please PM me for my address, or just to let me know you are coming.

(Sorry for the late reply, have been away on hols with limited internet access).

Dan Crawford said:
The Hagen stuff arrived today folks and looks swish!

Nice. Cant wait to see it. Thanks Hagen.

Yep. Meeting point is mine. Please PM me for my address, or just to let me know you are coming.

(Sorry for the late reply, have been away on hols with limited internet access).

I will be coming if room still available ;)
Will call you closer to the date.

Ok, a bit more than one week to go.
Couple questions:

1) I think it will be almost impossible to keep bacteria in the filter alive if the tank has to be ready in the evening.

2)What about UK power plugs. Do we have to take care of it ourselves like taking one extension socket with European plug.

3) I wish my tank looked better :wideyed:

Piece-of-fish said:
Ok, a bit more than one week to go.
Couple questions:

1) I think it will be almost impossible to keep bacteria in the filter alive if the tank has to be ready in the evening.

2)What about UK power plugs. Do we have to take care of it ourselves like taking one extension socket with European plug.

3) I wish my tank looked better :wideyed:
1) You are right about the bacteria but it should be fine for the trip, i've never had a bacteria bloom or similar before.

2) If you have a european adapter then bring it, along with a UK extension.

3) I bet it looks super swish!

Hehe. I wish number 3 would be true.
Wanted to ask about Hagen kit. Does it include diffuser?
Reason i am asking cause i am using inline diffuser now and have to cut clear piping accordingly.

I have to admit even at my age I am getting a little excited as the date gets nearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back