• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

NA Style Baby... (Update 24.12)

Re: NA Style Baby... (Planting Plan)

mlgt said:
The 7D is a lovely piece of kit. I have the 60D and felt for my wife it would be easier to use as the viewfinder does have its uses.

Looking forward to seeing more pics. It was lovely weather to take pics yesterday at St James.

Haha, lovely weather. Freezing...

Anyways here is planted and finally equipped picture. 6 days since planting and 3 days of co2 and lights on timers.
Couple water changes also.
Equipment is temporary until i sort out lighting fixture. Will switch to glassware and external heater later.
It is running with solo eheim 2076e atm and looks like there is enough flow.

DC is green cause after the water change... Moss was taken from my vivarium nano. I was surprised how much i had from that little 15l.

NABplanted.jpg

Re: NA Style Baby... (Planted)

I am in love. it's going to grow out amazing I'm certain.

Well done for getting it all sorted in a matter of weeks. Its looking good and I suggest taking a time lapse photo once a week in the office and then putting it all together at the end of the year showing its growth.

I know the 7D is a joy to use so any excuse to take more photos mate.

Thanks guys...

mlgt said:
Well done for getting it all sorted in a matter of weeks. Its looking good and I suggest taking a time lapse photo once a week in the office and then putting it all together at the end of the year showing its growth.

I know the 7D is a joy to use so any excuse to take more photos mate.

Once a week is a bit too much for me :) Too many tanks. Plus it is a slow grower so something once a month will be noticeable.

Tom said:
Definitely one to watch. Is the sand going to be easy to keep at that gradient do you think?

No idea with the sand Tom. First time i am using sand. Grains are quite big so it is more like a fine grain gravel. Will see.
So far it is not sliding.

The scape is awesome mate. Will look brillant after 1-2 months because of the slow growing ones.

The photo is a bit blurry, the focus is not on the right place probably. Too bad as the scape is shout for a razor sharp capture. :D

can i just ask how much rock you have there? It's a hard thing to quantify online..

viktorlantos said:
The scape is awesome mate. Will look brillant after 1-2 months because of the slow growing ones.

The photo is a bit blurry, the focus is not on the right place probably. Too bad as the scape is shout for a razor sharp capture. :D

Thanks Victor. You might be right about the photo. I admit i was too lazy to photo it properly. :oops:

whatok said:
can i just ask how much rock you have there? It's a hard thing to quantify online..

Difficult to tell really. Mb about 7-8kg or so. It is very difficult with the rock, especially when you buy online and cant see what you get. If you can afford buy more than you need, this way you can choose best pieces.

when are you going to put the water in? :lol: it's crystal mate.

The 7d changes things a bit :thumbup: for the better.

Thats a gorgeous layout Ed,the arrangement in pic 1 is superb,cant wait o see this develop, :thumbup:

john.

Thanks guys.

john starkey said:
Thats a gorgeous layout Ed,the arrangement in pic 1 is superb,cant wait o see this develop, :thumbup:

john.
I knew that something is different after planting. Need to adjust one piece of wood now.
Having so many tanks at the same time i have to admit my attention is spread and i cant watch them all at the same level as if i had only one or 2.

Re: NA Style Baby... (update 18.05)

stuworrall said:
super swish and looking great! are you putting it in the IAPLC comp?

Thanks, not mature enough probably?
I am tempted though. Will set a starting point and target to improve later.
Forgot the hairdryer so session moving to tomorrow ehh.
Tony Swinney said:
Beautiful !

Right up my street this :) I might have to rescape if those sakura's I just got from you came out of here - they'll feel like they've moved into a building site :lol:

Thanks, this one is cherry apartment. :)
Sakuras are in there private mossy paradise.

Back