• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Takashi Amano lecture and workshop in Aarhus, Denmark

No worries, mate! The trains in Bulgaria are the same.. It will be surprise if one gets in time :D

Too many handsome tall men on one place... poor danish girls :D

ghostsword said:
Antoni Dimitrov said:
The flights to Aarhus are quite expensive .. about 250 Pounds return with BA. Change in Copenhagen and arrive in Aarhus at 12.30h ..

Or maybe flying the previous day...

I think Jek should help us out with this one... :D

I managed to book my flight straight to Aarhus from Standstead using Ryanair, total cost including bagage and early seating was £106. I am flying on Friday morning, so need to look for a hotel, those are slightly expensive at about £170 for two nights.

If someone local can find a cheap and nice hotel then I would appreciate it. :)

Hi All :)

Luis ? ( ghostsword ? ) I'm going Friday from stanstead & also looking for accommodation :wave: ;) :oops: when are you coming back - late sunday night or monday morning :?:

Dan - Tropica ?? ;) ;) o_O o_O :oops:

@ Billypete, I am coming late Sunday, I am checking the link you sent, and should book soon, looking for a place now close to the tram, so that I do not need to be so far from the venue. See you there then. :)

These are my flight details:
GOING OUT
From London-Stansted (STN) to Aarhus (AAR)
Fri, 21Oct11 Flight FR 712 Depart STN at 07:25 and arrive AAR at 10:05

COMING BACK
From Aarhus (AAR) to London-Stansted (STN)
Sun, 23Oct11 Flight FR 713 Depart AAR at 22:45 and arrive STN at 23:25

This is one event I will definitely not miss out on. I will travel to Denmark to see all the great speakers we normally also host on our event, but I than never get a chance to see the lectures myself. And Amano so close............no way I am missing that!

ghostsword said:
@ Billypete, I am coming late Sunday, I am checking the link you sent, and should book soon, looking for a place now close to the tram, so that I do not need to be so far from the venue. See you there then. :)

These are my flight details:
GOING OUT
From London-Stansted (STN) to Aarhus (AAR)
Fri, 21Oct11 Flight FR 712 Depart STN at 07:25 and arrive AAR at 10:05

COMING BACK
From Aarhus (AAR) to London-Stansted (STN)
Sun, 23Oct11 Flight FR 713 Depart AAR at 22:45 and arrive STN at 23:25

Same flights going out .. had to book as last seat at cheap price .. havn't booked return yet .. gotta drive back to wales when i get back so may stay till monday .. if there's anybody round london area could possibly pick them up :angelic:

cheers

pete

Same flight for me and Mark :thumbup:
The flight price is still 65£ return including all ryanairs awkward fees. The price is without luggage. You get 10kg cabin bag allowance though. If you go on a shopping spree you can always add a bag on your return flight online anytime from there ;)
I fly often with ryanair and can let you know their price changes as the flight gets filled rather than time you buy in advance so be quick...
Hope this information helps some people to make up their minds :D

I just bought my airline ticket. Same flight as you guys :D (Also for £65. Nice price.)

Ed - Thanks for the tip off about being able to add luggage on at a later date, that put my mind at ease.

Outbound flight details - All times are localFrom London-Stansted (STN) to Aarhus (AAR)No Taxes
Fri, Oct 21 Flight 712
Depart London-Stansted (STN) 07:25
Arrive Aarhus (AAR) 10:05

Return flight details - All times are localFrom Aarhus (AAR) to London-Stansted (STN)No Taxes
Sun, Oct 23 Flight 713
Depart Aarhus (AAR) 22:45
Arrive London-Stansted (STN) 23:25

Have the rest of you got your accommodation booked yet? If so, whereabouts? It would be nice to stay at the same place.

We have not booked accomodation yet. I have looked at the prices and there are hotels available for around 240£ for 2 nights in double room with extra 3rd bed. so about 80£ per person per 2 nights.

I had an idea to rent a car or 2 now as lots of people are going and taking into account that usually ryanairs airports are a bit away of cities renting would be worth. The price is around 120£ for 2 days. That could be split per 5 people.
I think we can discuss all this during vivarium meet :thumbup:

Back