• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS Trip to Holland - Vivarium 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear they did not find anything wrong with your head (lucky you did not tell them about your planted tank obsession that may have changed their diagnosis :lol: ).

We're all keeping our fingers crossed to see you on Friday Steve.

See you on Friday Steve... I am sure that you will make it. A small bump on the head and a sore leg will not keep you away from this most amazing weekend.

They got good analgesics in Holland, you know.. :D

Woo hoo, nice one SteveO! See ya tomorrow fellas :)

Both shoulders are stiff this morning! And I've got a sweet looking bruise coming out on my knee which doesn't hurt (yet). Glad I've not got a tank to carry with me! Hope I'm not too much of a lemon this weekend :lol:

ghostsword said:
Get here Steve, once you had a couple of beers I am sure that all pains and bruises will go away. :D

I am at the hotel now, and the plants got fine through customs, I was a bit worried. :thumbup:

Nice one. How do you find the hotel?

See you all tomorrow...

The hotel is fabulous, the staff so helpfull.

Phoned them to ask where could I get a ironing board, and in 2 minutes a knock at the door sorted that out, a iron and board delivered.

Then asked where could I buy a plug adaptor for UK, no issue they said, we will deliver one to the room.

Trying my luck I asked how much wifi cost, third time lucky, it is free.. :)

Went down the road for a burger..

Well, when it came I thought that it was the wrong order.

See for yourself, the biggest burger I have ever seen, and I have been to the US, Canada and South Africa, the biggest meat eaters in the world.

That is a normal size fork:
5555687245_2c15a44b70.jpg

See the coke glass next to the burger:
5555687593_aacf2b029e.jpg

And it came with chips.. :D

Only one bad thing, people here does not control their dogs, and the dogs do not like me.

I saw 5 dogs, and 4 had a go at me. I know when a dog has a go at me, or it is ready to try it, I was a dog trainer in the air force for 5 years.

Even a little punny french buldog tried its luck, and a fat golden retriever chase me down the road, just as well I managed to outrun him, he was fatter than me. :)

The owner just looked on. That was very odd, did not expect the dogs to be so nasty.

Good luck kids! Do us proud, no-one smash anything or anyone, and no one get Crawford wet or feed him after sun down no matter how hungry he looks. :twisted:

Looking forward to the pics of the journey guys. Saw matt today. Made sure he tidied his flat ready for Edward and Lisa lol.

Rik, Gerard and I have spent the afternoon scaping a little pico tank for Vivarium. Was good fun :)

LondonDragon said:
Looking forward to this, I am all set, Luis a burger it is tomorrow night haha ;)

Ok, what time you guys here? The landlady said that before 8pm we need to book as the place get's full.

I just had another go at the burger, 25% to finish, and I am not even eating the bread... I believe that this is the biggest comercial burger available.

Tomorrow I will go set up my tank, so I will see how your stand look like, and most importantly, ADA Holland stand, which is right next to yours.

Do not forget to bring European Adaptors, that is a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back