• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The UKAPS massive, invade Holland! Vivarium 2011

Hi All,here,s a few of mine,i will add more when time permits,straight off camera except for a small amount of pp,i don,t have Marks expertise in photoshop yet :lol:
Lisa
IMG_7345.jpg

Steve smith Aka Steve uk
IMG_7343.jpg

Stefan
IMG_7505.jpg

Chris Lukhaup
IMG_7504.jpg

Ed,s nano caused quite a bit of interest
IMG_7543.jpg

IMG_7528.jpg

IMG_7484.jpg

IMG_7483.jpg

IMG_7470.jpg

IMG_7469-1.jpg

IMG_7466.jpg

IMG_7449-1.jpg

IMG_7421.jpg

Sam
IMG_7493.jpg

IMG_7467.jpg

IMG_7454.jpg

Matts Pico
IMG_7425.jpg

Dans Nano
IMG_7422-1.jpg

Marks Nano,put together on the day,
IMG_7423-1.jpg

Steve,s nano put together on the day,
IMG_7424.jpg

Luis nano entrant tank
IMG_7403.jpg

IMG_7400.jpg

IMG_7397.jpg

i will add more later this week,
john.

Nice photo's John, i remember you taking the last photo of the nano, like a real director telling the people to put their nose against the glass :) Very nice Nano aswell

@Mark, how is the "movie" working out so far? or did you lost that aswell?

Hello peeps,

Great to read you all had a good trip, and a great weekend at vivarium.
I wasn't sure I had a Ukaps account, cuz I am always lurking on all kinds of forums. Ekennaj = Janneke written backwards, from dutch aquascaping. :wave: Hello neighbors!
And i'm bringing some pictures of the UKAPS scapes with me. Rest off the pic's are on our site

wp-content ... g_3727.jpg

wp-content ... g_3728.jpg

wp-content ... g_3729.jpg

wp-content ... g_3730.jpg

my favorite scape was:
wp-content ... g_3731.jpg

wp-content ... g_3732.jpg

Hello!

I was linked to this page by another forum from the Netherlands

This guy gave me a small snail!
IMG_7504.jpg

And I'm so happy with it haha! Thanks again! it's so cute and spiky haha

It's new "living space" includes a lot of plants, also from vivarium. Probably bought from some of you :D
_MG_8091.jpg

Thanks for being at Viv!

:thumbup:

More Pic,s for you ,
This is a macro shot of the flower in the viv mark put up

Thats all from me folks till next year,
john.

SteveUK said:
Cracking shots mate!

Where the hell was that bloody owl?! I didn't see the damned thing anywhere!

Thanks Steve,the owl was on the stand just before Chris lukhaup,s stand,you know me mate i can spot a bird anywhere,

john.

Wow! :clap:

Looks like you guys had a super time - well done to all of you for making the effort and doing UKAPS proud.

I know how much hard work goes into these things, so you have the the upmost respect from me. And thanks for posting the great pics too! :thumbup:

Excellent pics John! I didn't see the iguanas or water dragons!... Where were they?

wolfsberg said:
Excellent pics John! I didn't see the iguanas or water dragons!... Where were they?

Hi Ya Rory,you must have had beer in your eyes mate,they were every where :crazy: :lol: ,

john.

I agree, excellent photos.
You are very good at capturing moments on camera.

I was surprised to see that most stands selling plants had them exposed to the air, and then misted them regularly.
I am glad you caught a pic of that.

I am after some more pics of my little nano tank (going to start a journal on here for it). So if anyone has any to share please pm me to arrange sending them to me.

Back