• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS Local Events 2011.

Living waters meet? From what I've heard o e of the best plant orientated shops in the uk. So even if you travelling an hour or so it should be worth it.

Damn haha was hoping I could just plant the seed and run!!!

Watch this space ill work out a good time, obviously if anyone has input chime in.

May could be good to give some people further out the time to organise or fit it in.

Event: Fish Shop Tour! All welcome. You can even meet us there!

Date: Provisional Date Saturday 21st May 2011

Time: 9.30 start

Details: I plan to go to The Green Machine, Rare Aquatics and AZ Aquatics in a day, all of which are well worth a visit.

The Green Machine - need i say more, planted tanks galore! ETA 11am
Rare Aquatics - They have recently opened a shop in Crewe, speacilize in Corys, Plecs, Shrimp etc. Never been so keen to have a look.
AZ Aquatics - Crewe area, great fish shop with loads of tanks, and massive range of equipment.

Accommodation Details:n/a

Travel details: 4 Places in my car, others can follow/join us/meet us there

Discussion thread:

Let me know if your interested ! :D

SteveUK has already indicated interest :thumbup: (steve if you could train to Derby or East Midlands Parkway i could pick you up?)

LondonDragon said:
Another TGM trip for the London massive? lol

Wicked would be good to have a you along!

TGM has a load of new scapes since the last time you were there :geek:

Yeah I would defiantly be up for going tgm

Paulo I remember last time you found so Reasonably priced ticket right?

Hoping to make the 21st may tgm visit too
??

nayr88 said:
Yeah I would defiantly be up for going tgm

Paulo I remember last time you found so Reasonably priced ticket right?

£20 return. Bargain price!

TGM Saturday may 21st

Mdhardy01.

Just add your name to the list

Matt are you coming?

Mdhardey, how are you traveling? 20quid return on the train sounds good to me

AndyH you'll have to make to trip to LivingWaters, this summer would be good.

Added Myself....i'm feeling a bit lonely up here now. No wonder none of the shops have a clue about aquatic plants...

nayr88 said:
Matt are you coming?

I'll have a think about it, probably not though to be honest. I've done too many long distance journeys in the last few months and need a rest!

I bet thats a fair bit of time traveling changing ect, do you need a special license for a mini bus? If enough ofnus where going would it be worth chipping to rent one?

Would have to do it across 2 days though I think, as we would get back after hours to hand it back :(

Back