• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fish Shop Tour TGM - Saturday 28th May with pics!

andyh

Started a Seperate Thread!

DATE CHANGE BECAUSE OF ME! Sorry but work commitments have now prevented the 21st MAY.

NEW PROPOSED DATE! 28th May 2011 Please confirm you can attend!

Event: Fish Shop Tour! All welcome. You can even meet us there!

Date: Saturday 28th May 2011

Time: 9.30 start

Details: I plan to go to The Green Machine, Rare Aquatics and AZ Aquatics in a day, all of which are well worth a visit.

The Green Machine - need i say more, planted tanks galore! ETA 11am Then on the way back:

Rare Aquatics - They have recently opened a shop in Crewe, speacilize in Corys, Plecs, Shrimp etc. Never been so keen to have a look.
AZ Aquatics - Crewe area, great fish shop with loads of tanks, and massive range of equipment.

Accommodation Details:n/a

Travel details: 4 Places in my car, others can follow/join us/meet us there

Discussion thread:

Let me know if your interested !

SteveUK has already indicated interest and has shotgun (steve if you could train to Derby or East Midlands Parkway i could pick you up?)

Re: Fish Shop Tour TGM

Confirmed Attending: (please add you name!)

AndyH

Confirmed Attending: (please add you name!)

AndyH
SteveUK

I'll be travelling from Romford, so either a train from London or if the lfkc lot sort out a mi I bus :)
I've just put in for a tax rebate and had them come back in a few weeks in the past..is this a good thing considering I've wanted a mini m with mini solar light and stand for mucho time :lol:

EDIT

Took my name off untill I can find a decent route.

I will see closer to the date if i can take a car and take 4 more people to share petrol cost.

I've just been playing with NationalRail.com and it looks like you could do it for about £30 with one change at Birmingham New Street, but you'd have to buy separate tickets for the two parts of the journey. The times sort of tally up if you were to leave London Euston at 7:43am.

well if people are comeing from london I'm tagging along :D

Piece-of-fish said:
I will see closer to the date if i can take a car and take 4 more people to share petrol cost.

ghostsword said:
Count me in!.

LondonDragon said:
If that's the case I am up for it also, count me in also!

nayr88 said:
well if people are comeing from london I'm tagging along :D

Count me in too.

Shotgun! :p or as I prefer to say 'bagsy the front' :lol:

Loving the Commitment from you southern boys!

Should be a good one!

I will be contacting TGM to let them know we are all coming! :thumbup:

SteveUK said:
a1Matt said:
Shotgun! :p or as I prefer to say 'bagsy the front' :lol:

If it's going to be like that, Shotgun in Andy's car :lol:

SOLD to SteveUK !!
:D
I have a nice shiny new car aswell the audi is gone!

Hello

Spoke to Jim at The Green Machine and he has said that if nearer the time i confirm numbers he will arrange food and drink. He wasn't specific but i assume that means a Champagne recpetion with canapes and complimentry ADA products for all. :lol: :lol: I am hoping for at least a chocolate hob nob!

Andy :thumbup:

I remember last time I asked for just water (was offered tea and coffee) and was asked if I would prefer tap or RO. Love it!

Back