• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Sat April 30th, meet @ a1Matts house

Oh yes your moss collection sounds very good.

What's the luminare you've recently got hen?

Ill try and bring some plants along, I hope that H.japan stuff what ever the name was ok mate I was abit tight on the roots when trimming aye. :(

I picked up some dinky nano luminaires in Thailand recently. Cheap disposable jobbies. When the tube wears out you throw them away. They look good though. and I will probably retrofit new tube sin them anyway when they do go :)

The hydroctle never made it, don't worry though mate, the main thing is that enough members have got it to keep it going in the hobby. So it's all good.

Arr that sucks, ill sort you some more out and ill be sure to take time trimming this time haha.

If you can, bring some trimmings of it to the meet, I am sure someone will bite your hand off for them :)

atendees:

a1Matt (host)
SteveUK
Lise
LondonDragon
Gill

I can bring along hardscaping materials:
Wood
Slate
Shale
Lighting
Filters

If needed I can provide more supplies if needed and Prizes.
Will be coming by car, as Network Rail Notice says Lots of disruption expected due to works for that weekend.

It's really good to see your name down Pardeep.

We've got quite a list of bits being donated to the competition now.
Whoever wins it is going to get a nice bundle of stuff!

For those members who have not been on a meet before please do not be shy, us Londoners don't bite :lol:

a1Matt said:
It's really good to see your name down Pardeep.

We've got quite a list of bits being donated to the competition now.
Whoever wins it is going to get a nice bundle of stuff!

For those members who have not been on a meet before please do not be shy, us Londoners don't bite :lol:

will be great day out, looking forward to it

I just realised we have yet another heavyweight contender on the scape comp now that Gill is in!
This is gonna be fun 8) :geek:

Fingers crossed for good weather so we can get out in the garden...

I happened to be in London that weekend! count me in! I'll be staying with a friend so accomodation is of no problem. Might come late though as I would have imagine my friend wanting to go out and pissed drunk the night before. lol

Great :)

BTW They're a few more peeps coming who are not on this list (as it's a joint LFKC meet so there is a list going over there as well).

atendees:

a1Matt (host)
SteveUK
Lise
LondonDragon
Gill
Daniel19831123

:D

attendees:

a1Matt (host)
SteveUK
Lise
LondonDragon
Gill
Daniel19831123
nayr88

Might be good to start a list of who's bringing what in way of food and scaping supplies, just so we don't double up.

Back