• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hey People!

Zerocon

Hey, I'm Ryan,but you can call me Zerocon if you wanna.
I'm 16, last year of High School ,I live in Suffolk .
I am relatively new to Planted Tanks, iv'e been a member of Plantedtank.net for a while, but I realized I am more confortable speaking to a British forum, as I know what things are called and I know about various shops and areas more! 8)
I've got a 20gal (60 litre) Optional Rimless (I can't afford a nice hanging light on minimum wage) :twisted: with 2x Dwarf Gourami and 6x Cardinal tetra.
I've been keeping 2 types of Amazon Sword and some regular cambomba reasonably well, but i'm looking to expand and start to really make my scape look good. I'll probably start a Journal down in that section , so come and write what you think! :thumbup:

Hey Ryan, why zerocon? Haha

Welcome to the forum, ill check your journal out mate.

Ryan.

An old name I used for online gaming (zero constitution),it may sound lame,but it kinda stuck!

Now this one aint a bot ;) Welcome aboard.

I love Kesgrave Aquatics, going there next weekend! It's a shame I don't buy any Shrimp, my parents wouldn't let me spend my money on such small things that die so easily :(. I think they're awesome, iv'e had 2 Amanos in the past :thumbup:

Back