• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Rolling in the deep

CyrielB

Seedling
I can finally begin!! Two days ago I got my new aquarium with the dimensions 60x45x30cm and I can not wait until water goes in but it will still take a week before the water goes in.

For the Hardscape I'm ussing brown stones, which I collected last year in southern Germany. Perhaps here and there a branch of wood, I'm just not sure yet. As substrate Florabase and as lighting 2 Aquagro beams 500.

Sorry for my bad english

Some pictures:

DSC01105.jpg

DSC01113.jpg

DSC01109.jpg

DSC01115.jpg

DSC01118.jpg

I really like that tank, looking forward to seeing your progress :)

yeah that lighting is nice, good dimensions with the tank too, any more pictures of that nano :)

The lights are from TMC. It's now waiting till the substrate arrive. Pictures of the nano will come soon.

:woot: Seriously excellent tank, with very nice dimensions! Are you gonna have emersed growth as well?

Thanks guys i am very excited about it all. The stand is of course DIY and is fitted on the wall tomorrow I will shoot some pictures. There will be no emersed grow I can't wait before the water is in.

I'd agree with big Matt, I don't think the wood adds anything to the tank.

I think it could be a very sting layout, I'm looking forward to seeing it's progress :)

Back