• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fish Shop Tour TGM - Saturday 28th May with pics!

Re: Fish Shop Tour TGM

Bobtastic said:
Marked. I'm extremely interested but need to confirm clearance first! ;o)

Come on Bob!

Lol, yeah I know! I forgot all about it this weekend... I blame all the BBQ food and beer! I'll place an official request for a pass out tonight! :D

EDIT : Permission granted! I may be accompanied by the GF + Sprog but not 100% sure atm

Andyh
Steveuk
Bogwood
Mdhardy01
Nayr88
Ghostsword
B7fec
Gill
Bobtastic (possibly +1 and a half)

Hurray! Well done Bob! Be good to meet you all! :wave:

TGM will be laying on some food etc, so nearer the time i will confirm numbers to them.

Anybody else coming?

Mmmmmm food :) haha

Will be good to see some new faces and put erm.. A username to a face :) ,

I'm traveling from Romford, I have no means of travel other than train so can't offer anyone a lift.
if Matts(mdhardey) offer is still on the table could you give us a little more info and cost ect.

Cheers

nayr88 said:

I'm traveling from Romford, I have no means of travel other than train so can't offer anyone a lift.
if Matts(mdhardey) offer is still on the table could you give us a little more info and cost ect.

Cheers

Putting faces to usernames is always good, i will bring a roll of stickers to make name badges so we can write username and real name on so mine will say Andyh and Andy H :D :D

However they are not all the easy Steve Uk's real name is Sharon :woot: :wideyed:

nayr88 said:

Cheers

If you are going to Romford then we can go together, early in the morning. :)

andyh said:
However they are not all the easy Steve Uk's real name is Sharon :woot: :wideyed:

I hope he takes that well! Cos you'll be face to face with him in a couple of weeks. :thumbup:

I'm Rob and answer to Bob so....

What are you doing lurking in Romford Luis!! Haha, are you suggesting a meet in east London and travel from there on national rail?

I'm Ryan :D Nayr-Ryan

Bobtastic said:
andyh said:

I hope he takes that well! Cos you'll be face to face with him in a couple of weeks. :thumbup:

Yeah good point and since he is coming with me in my car from Derby, could be a long journey! :lol: :lol:

nayr88 said:
What are you doing lurking in Romford Luis!! Haha, are you suggesting a meet in east London and travel from there on national rail?

I'm Ryan :D Nayr-Ryan

:) I know who you are.. :)

Yep, we could meet in East London, and travel together, or meet at Marylebone station, I took the train from there before, we just need to go early, so that we get to Wrexam early as well.

The four hours go very fast, but the time spent at TGM goes even faster.

George Farmer said:
Have fun, all! Sorry I can't make it. Please take lots of pics to share - I'd love to see how their display tanks are looking these days.
Will do george! (or at least get somebody who is decent at taking pics to do so anyway!) :geek:

Fish Shop Tour TGM

nayr88 said:

Cheers
Offer still open
Can pick up at Chelmsford station at 7.30 am
Got a BMW x5 7 seats
As for cost don't know what to ask £10-£15???
Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, count me in, I got a train from Stratford straight to Chelmsford station. :)
mdhardy01 said:
nayr88 said:

Cheers
Offer still open
Can pick up at Chelmsford station at 7.30 am
Got a BMW x5 7 seats
As for cost don't know what to ask £10-£15???
Matt

I'm all for that Matt, sounds good.

Ah man a bmw x5 :) travelling to TGM in style :) :)

Fish Shop Tour TGM

Ok Luis , Ryan
I'll pick up by small car park by costa coffee at station get takeaways for the journey
We can stop on the way for some breakfast (will need a good full english mmmmm)
Matt

Nice one, ill be there queuing for my espresso shot haha :)

Was anyone else coming from london? Can't wait for this :)

Back