• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fish Shop Tour TGM - Saturday 28th May with pics!

Re: Fish Shop Tour TGM

Hi guys,I may tag along if I am not chasing wildlife around the countryside on the same day,

John

Re: Fish Shop Tour TGM - Saturday 28th May

Same, its going to be a really good day.

Tom come along mate would be good to say hi.

john starkey said:
Hi guys,I may tag along if I am not chasing wildlife around the countryside on the same day,

John

Come on John, be good to see you!

Tom said:
How long will you all be staying for? I think I read a start time of 11, but I may be passing through at 1 ish, maybe 2 on the 28th. Depends if I feel like dragging the GF round on the way to our Snowdonia holiday!!

Hey Tom, if its like a typical green machine visit we will be there for at least 2-3 hrs normally more, the chaps at TGM are always hospitable. Lots of tea and coffee, photgraphy and staring into the tanks. ;)

So you should be fine, but i suspect i will of eaten all the custard creams by then though o_O

If we leave at 7.30am, with good traffic we can make it for 1pm to grab some coffee - then trundle over to the caravan at Porthmadog and die for the evening and watch the Champions League final (It is on the 28th isn't it?). I'm still a maybe, although It's only 15 miles onto the journey.

Unfortunately I have family coming over from Portugal on that weekend so won't be able to make it (will most likely be at Thorpe Park lol). Have fun guys :)

Gutted guys, looks like I'll be unable to attend now...... the GF has reminded me about a family wedding we have to attend on the 28th.... As if I'd forget that!! :wideyed:

So will have to keep my eye open for the next UKAPS meet! Have a good time there guys!

Gill said:
Andyh :
Steveuk
Bogwood
Mdhardy01
Nayr88
Ghostsword
B7fec
Gill - What the hell, might as well come along for the ride. will be driving up, as will get lost by train
Billypete - as if i need an excuse to visit TGM ... I could do with meeting a few of you guy's before we go to Denmark :D
will be coming by train to wrexham general at 10.01 & leave at 17.35 :wideyed: hope there's lots to do :!: :!:

Might not make it guys, Vertigo has flared up this afternoon

Getting closer! Anybody else coming?

i still have space in my car so if anybody wants a lift from Derby with me and Steveuk, they are more than welcome!

stuworrall said:
what time are you all getting there? I might be able to make the morning but ive got a pre wedding shoot to do at 14:00
11am is the plan, be good to see you Stu? not seen u for ages. (did you ever get my email about cars?)

So Saturday is getting Closer!

My plan is to arrive at TGM at 11am, so see you all there!

Who is coming then, i have lost track!

I need to let Jim at TGM no so that i can get enough coffee and cake!

So please reply and let me know :thumbup:

Still 2 spaces in my car :thumbup: , if you can get to Derby i will drive u the rest of the way.

mdhardy01 said:
Ok Luis , Ryan
I'll pick up by small car park by costa coffee at station get takeaways for the journey
We can stop on the way for some breakfast (will need a good full english mmmmm)
Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andyh said:
So Saturday is getting Closer!

My plan is to arrive at TGM at 11am, so see you all there!

Who is coming then, i have lost track!

I need to let Jim at TGM no so that i can get enough coffee and cake!

So please reply and let me know :thumbup:

Still 2 spaces in my car :thumbup: , if you can get to Derby i will drive u the rest of the way.

Count me in. !

Fish Shop Tour TGM - Saturday 28th May

Me too
Luis/Ryan you still good for a lift?
Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back