• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Online shrimp stores

flyingfish

Hi, Looking for some good decent price online shrimp stores dont know many as im still pretty new. \

Cheers!

FlyingFish

http://beeshrimp.co.uk/

Haven't used them but have been in contact with them and might buy some shrimp off them in the near future. Do a decent range of higher end species and quite a lot of useful accessories (shirakura stuff and food as well as opti whites). They will also order very rare, and very expensive, species such as the taiwan bees on request.

Cheers guys! looking to buy some from aquaessentials in about two weeks, any views on their shrimp quality?

I just bought some red crystals from a seller on eBay they have great markings on them £33 for 10 includes free next day delivery

Read the item description to be sure mate I'm sure it Said he was going away for a while and wasn't selling any for a bit! Just a heads up.

I've bought CRS from beeshrimp.co.uk mentioned above and was very happy with the shrimp.

just brought some really nice healthy cherrys from aqua essentials, pleased with them!

Back