• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Glory Glory man Utd

John Starkey

Did any chelsea fans watch the game ?,i thought it was a good game,to be honest i dont think utd have played that well this season,just results from other teams have gone our way,still i am happy that we will be taking the premier league record wins ahead of the scousers :lol: ,

john.

john starkey said:
Did any chelsea fans watch the game ?,i thought it was a good game,to be honest i dont think utd have played that well this season,just results from other teams have gone our way,still i am happy that we will be taking the premier league record wins ahead of the scousers :lol: ,

john.

:) i was there John (united fan) great game! well first half was...

My Dad was certainly happy with the result today. My Granny nigh on shat her pants when Dad shouted for the first goal - and she was in the kitchen!!!

A Chelsea win would have made the last two games very interesting, shame Chelsea lost their momentum mid season, they way they started it should have been done and dusted by Xmas :p there is always next year :p

Looking forward to the CL Final and being a long admirer of Barcelona I would be backing them, not really bothered who wins though and just looking forward to a good game :)

The team I want to win is FC Porto (my avatar is the symbol of the Dragon Stadium, and explains my nickname too) in the Europa League Cup Final :) Come on PORTOO!!!

Back