• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

60*30*40 Green Paradise HAC 5th place.

60*30*40 Green Paradise [Reverse Osmosis]

How you finding the ro water. I'm getting one soon for my shrimp tank.
Have you knoticed any difference in growth?
Also was wondering, how long does it take to get say 30 litres of water? Also do you have to heat it first before you put it in ?

Re: 60*30*40 Green Paradise [Reverse Osmosis]

Mrmikey said:
How you finding the ro water. I'm getting one soon for my shrimp tank.
Have you knoticed any difference in growth?
Also was wondering, how long does it take to get say 30 litres of water? Also do you have to heat it first before you put it in ?
It's works good.
The HC's growing faster and the leaves are bigger.
Mrmikey said:
Also was wondering, how long does it take to get say 30 litres of water?
About 5-6 hour
Mrmikey said:
Also do you have to heat it first before you put it in ?
Yes. i do heat it to 23.

Re: 60*30*40 Green Paradise [New Pictures]

Easy carbo should be kept in a opaque bottle, it's light sensitive and breaks down the active ingredient rendering it useless.

Nice tank, once that last patch of HC is grown in you're onto a winner.

Looks good inadsz,

Good looking drawer haha, shame about the easy carbo, sucks because I was thinking of doing the same thing.

Tom said:
Nice pretty cabinet contents... how's the rest of the tank doing?

Thanks. I have algae, BBA on the stone and staghorn on the hc field.

Garuf said:
Easy carbo should be kept in a opaque bottle, it's light sensitive and breaks down the active ingredient rendering it useless.

Nice tank, once that last patch of HC is grown in you're onto a winner.

Easy Carbo is in the drawer too, and doesn't get light. I hope you understand me :)
:thumbup:

Very nice! I like the tension created by the largest rock.

man that looks really good! i like the how the cravases and gaps in the rock have darkened nicely.

just need a little more growth with the hc and the background to grow in nice and thick and tall and itll be a 'proper stunner' ahah :)

nayr88 said:
man that looks really good! i like the how the cravases and gaps in the rock have darkened nicely.

Thanks.
I'd like to entry to IAPLC so i don't show more pictures.

nayr88 said:
just need a little more growth with the hc and the background to grow in nice and thick and tall and itll be a 'proper stunner' ahah :)

Yeah, I hope too, I have 2 weeks to IAPLC.
I have little algae, but i will win :D

Very nice looking Iwagumi! :thumbup: With some ripple on the surface and a bit more plant growth it would be even better! Good luck on IAPLC!

Is this from the picture or the HC has a bit of yellowish tingle?

Antoni said:
Very nice looking Iwagumi! :thumbup: With some ripple on the surface and a bit more plant growth it would be even better! Good luck on IAPLC!

Is this from the picture or the HC has a bit of yellowish tingle?

Yes, I'd like some ripple on the surface, but i hurried, and I had no time, it is a sort of test photo.

HC has a little staghorn, i think it is the "problem" or i don't know what you see in the picture

(New avatar, yeee) :angelic:

Very nice looking scape,very ADA style,the hc look,s a little yellow,perhaps lacking something,

John.

john starkey said:
Very nice looking scape,very ADA style,the hc look,s a little yellow,perhaps lacking something,

John.

Thanks. Maybe the problem is the white balance. I do not know why yellow the hc.

Back