• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Amano's Complete Works book

Thanks Viktor, the photos are just amazing, and although I have the Nature books, this one is somewhat different. Perfect reading and browsing when in the evening to relax and chill out, with some jazz playing on the background.

Just got NA book 1 for £10 delivered from eBay - having the book with the additional writing by TA brings a whole new dimension compared to seeing isolated images on the internet. I can appreciate that it's slightly dated but it's still bloomin' amazing!
M

Just got NA book 1 for £10 delivered from eBay - having the book with the additional writing by TA brings a whole new dimension compared to seeing isolated images on the internet. I can appreciate that it's slightly dated but it's still bloomin' amazing!
M

BigTom said:
Is that the English version George? Just wanted to check the ones on Amazon etc were actually now in English as stated.

I got one from the amazon website, in english, and the text is amazingly poetic.

One if the best books I have in my house, even the kids like to look at it.

bigmatt said:
M
That is an amazing deal, good catch. :)

I too have the english version,worth every penny imo,amazon £32 includes postage,arrived in 4 days :thumbup: ,

john.

Got mine also from TGM, great addition to my NA books, lots of stuff in this new book that were not in the NA publications. But if you don't have the NA book this is a good investment ;)

I also got the new one. Im still going through it it's that big but I was a little disappointed there weren't many nanos in it for reference but otherwise its an amazing book.

I also got one of the £10 book 1's. It came yesterday and is a little scratched on the cover as it loooks like shop shelf stock but otherwise its perfect. There is one left here if anyone wants it, £10 delivered via fedex! - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nature-Aquari...aultDomain_3&hash=item1c1bb97986#ht_500wt_922

wow, i have just recieved my book from Matts link^^^

Well worth the money, some great aqyariums and photography!

Back