• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Three Rare bird's (More image's added)

John Starkey

Hi All, i had to show you these quite rare bird's for the uk,they come here from europe and west africa to breed,then return home to over winter,
Male Pied Fly catcher
IMG_1221.jpg

Male Red start
IMG_0880.jpg

Female Red start
IMG_0810.jpg

Male Pied Flycatcher
IMG_0902.jpg

Male Pied Fly catcher
IMG_0915.jpg

Female Redstart
IMG_0802.jpg

And a good old Nuthatch
IMG_0958.jpg

hope you liked them,

John.

Re: Three Rare bird's

lovely pictures john.

i know nothing about birds, but i really like that last one, he looks really 'scrappy' :)

great pics John, 1 and 3 could be construed as Sparrows!

SPARROWS!!! >.< You can't say that!

Great pics :D

Themuleous said:
John, John, John. When will you see sense and give me that 500mm of yours, you're clearly not using it properly if this is the best you can do ;) :p.

Sam

You may be right Sam,these were taken with my 100-400mm is L,hand held at 400mm,

Thanks for the comment's

John.

Brilliant photos John, just brilliant, more please....

nayr88 said:
lovely pictures john.

i know nothing about birds, but i really like that last one, he looks really 'scrappy' :)

He's a she!!

John, you keep on doing it mate!

Not just brilliant pictures, but for me, just finding these birds, then photographing them is the most impressive part :thumbup:

Mark Evans said:
Not just brilliant pictures, but for me, just finding these birds, then photographing them is the most impressive part :thumbup:
Have to agree with Mark, well done John :)

Thank's guy's,i do try hard and i can tell you i spend hour's and hour's sat in the country side,but the peace and quiet is awesome,and some of the place's i go especially in wale's is just breath taking,

John.

Back