• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

new to shrimp+set up

willow-puss

HI all,

just set up ( last night actually :) ) a 2ft tank (app 45l) so i can have a go at keeping and breeding cherry shrimp; and I have a question-

I have some wood in the tank and have tied what moss I have onto it with nylon thread; now the shrimp at my LFS are tiny, would they get hurt by the thread (hope that doesn't sound dumb).

thanks in advance for any advice
:D
beccy

No that shouldn't be a problem, Good luck with it, I'm doing exactly the same as u. I'm trying to breed some fire red shrimp and so crs long term :)

hi ,

YEAH :thumbup: guess where i'll be going on saturday.... :lol: (kids will be soooo thrilled..not)

and many thanks for the quick replies,

beccy

hi greenjar, :wave:

yep to the LFS,

just going to start out with some cherry shrimp bout 20 max, see how it goes.

Have been looking at the different types of shrimp and there are some beauties, but I'll start with some thing easier first, only ever had them in my community tank before and lost the lot :( so trying a tank on their own.

Also looking to get into co2 for the first time with this tank- have left a question in that section- so if you have any advice on that..... ;)

beccy

Back