• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

FishBeasts 500 Ltr "Forests Edge" Video added

Well recovered mate.

The layout is looking great. It has tons of depth to it.

I also like the glosso in the back. Amano is doing stuff like this, in an attempt to add more depth i reckon.

I'm taking a lot of inspiration from this layout, and may emulate one or two things in my big tank. :thumbup:

Mark Evans said:
The layout is looking great. It has tons of depth to it.

I also like the glosso in the back. Amano is doing stuff like this, in an attempt to add more depth i reckon.

I'm taking a lot of inspiration from this layout, and may emulate one or two things in my big tank. :thumbup:

Thanks Mark, I appretiate your input. I look forward to seeing your layout.

I am pretty happy with this setup. I have learned alot that I will take into my next tank when the day comes.

That's a great looking tank,all that moss is a shrimp heaven,i like how you have the glosso growing up into the gaps on the slope,it give's good depth,

John.

thanks again guys. It has been a very slow journey up until now. My tank is not deep like the other good setups that I have liked over the years so this time around I decided to squeeze it all together as though it is a deeper tank and use the glosso to add depth.

I will take a few decent photos soon too show you guys.

Cheers

Back