• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My angel fish, any wild blood?

dawidmNS

Hi guys

Will you be able to say which type of angels is it? Any wild blood?

Regards
Dawid

Personally I'd have said tank-bred scalare. Their fins are reasonably well formed though which isn't always the case for tank-breds. I would imagine it's highly unlikely to come across many wild angels of any kind when they're bred so easily, and again I'd imagine them to be expensive!

Because the prettiest are wilds? There was some f1 & f2 wild angels recently advertised through a manchester breeder on Ebay and I have to say the colours are amazing. Wilds are easier to breed too, being less likely to eat the eggs.

Beauty is on the eye of the beholder. However to be honest I used to think the same about Altum angels, couldn't get what would be so amazing about them. Until I saw a shoal at TGM! :)

I don't think I have seen wild angels.

DSC_0151.jpg

An f1 p scalare

ghostsword said:
Beauty is on the eye of the beholder. However to be honest I used to think the same about Altum angels, couldn't get what would be so amazing about them. Until I saw a shoal at TGM! :)

I don't think I have seen wild angels.

I think Jimmy told me the Altums at TGM are wild caught.

Garuf That's a nice looking F1 :thumbup:

I have a soft spot for golden pearlscales. :D

Altums are magical, I don't think that I have ever seen such beauty, I actually do not understand how can I like them so much, especially after knowing that so many of them die during transport and on tanks.

I think that I would settle for hybrids, morally would not be ok with wild caught altums on my tank.

Back