• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

[CONTEST] UKAPS @ Aquatics Live, Olympia

2 weeks should be enough time for my hairgrass to grow back >.< I wish you'd have posted this a few days before I trimmed!

George, are dry tanks available to enter? I've only my dennerle nano running is all.

entered! ;)

and i will be there to help with probably, fellow UKAPS member "Bogwood" and my brother.

Cheers

Andyh

This looks amazing! I haven't had much time on the forum lately due to work, so have just read this through and caught up, hopefully my scape will be ready for some final pics..... So an entry will be on the cards! Great to see UKAPS there!

Hmm, I suppose I ought to put some proper effort into getting it nice and tidy and stop neglecting the seemingly impossible maintenance caused by having the hardscape too close to the glass.

Any ideas where would be good to stay? Preferably without costing a fortune, but would be good to have loads of us in the same hotel like with Vivarium :)

Lisa_Perry75 said:
Any ideas where would be good to stay? Preferably without costing a fortune, but would be good to have loads of us in the same hotel like with Vivarium :)
I have been looking at this, have a mate that works for a hotel chain that as had a quick look, London is not cheap when it comes to accomodation, something similar to what we had at Vivarium Twin Room at a decent hotel you looking at around £50 per night at the mo.

Sent in My Entry. Is Going to be a Great event, have been following on FB for a while.

LondonDragon said:
Lisa_Perry75 said:
I have been looking at this, have a mate that works for a hotel chain that as had a quick look, London is not cheap when it comes to accomodation, something similar to what we had at Vivarium Twin Room at a decent hotel you looking at around £50 per night at the mo.

Ooh do I get a peepshow shower for that too?! ;)

Lisa_Perry75 said:
Ooh do I get a peepshow shower for that too?! ;)
Haha considering Londons prices you might have to share one with the whole floor to get it cheap enough lol

Back