• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

60*30*40 Green Paradise HAC 5th place.

Re: 60*30*40 Green Paradise [New Pictures]

Good luck! :)

good luck inadsz :thumbup:

skeletonw00t said:
Why is the photo blurry? :(
One of the rules of the IAPLC contest is that the picture you enter has to be unique in that it hasnt been published anywhere on the web. This is why people blur or crop their competition entry. The tank can be shown in a journal just not the final photo that is entered.

Thanks.

stuworrall said:
good luck inadsz :thumbup:

skeletonw00t said:
Why is the photo blurry? :(
One of the rules of the IAPLC contest is that the picture you enter has to be unique in that it hasnt been published anywhere on the web. This is why people blur or crop their competition entry. The tank can be shown in a journal just not the final photo that is entered.

Yes, this is the reason.
I look forward the ceremony, but unfortunately the IAPLC 2011 result is on August

Re: 60*30*40 Green Paradise

I spent 10 days in Croatia,during this in the tank had no waterchange, and no trimming the result is this:
E.tenellus is very big, growth very fast,almost hide the main stone. I have black brush algae and GDA. HC is beautiful now, without algae.
I bought an air pump, you can see in the tank the diffusor.
5930872510_6d0c2ca9d8_z.jpg
After trimming and cleaning:
5930875106_a9744ff283_z.jpg
Yesterday i changed water and cleaned the stones with toothbrushes.
5934199276_810f22721e_z.jpg
5934191386_b2dc4b2f45_z.jpg
Some older photos, by side
Right side
5890494825_6c6dfe667b_z.jpg
Left side
5890496931_a84b997305_z.jpg

Well done really nice tank! Really nice how you managed to grow that HC!

well i have actually invested in a chiller because temperatures here are at a soaring 33 celsius in the shade and by now all my plants would be dead if i did not use the chiller.... i have seen a journal though were a guy has managed to grow HC in a discus tank really nice at 28 celsius and i was really astonished that it was doing so well in such warm water....I think his id is pedro.....

mzm said:
well i have actually invested in a chiller because temperatures here are at a soaring 33 celsius in the shade and by now all my plants would be dead if i did not use the chiller.... i have seen a journal though were a guy has managed to grow HC in a discus tank really nice at 28 celsius and i was really astonished that it was doing so well in such warm water....I think his id is pedro.....

Water temperature is a mistery for hc. Maybe under 28 celsius hc is growth healthy over it hc be dead.
I've just ordered fan cooler 4pieces on ebay, next week coming this.

Back