• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

[CONTEST] UKAPS @ Aquatics Live, Olympia

Gill said:
Still No News on the Price of the Tickets in the latest update on FB.

Prices announced last night
£7.50 in advance thru FB or website.
£10.00 on the door, on the day.

Been spreading the word about this on FB, and a Few friends are going to be coming if not working. Hopefully Maciej (Vet) will make it, he has been wanting to meet everyone for a while. He still needs to join on here though, and he will when i pester him to.

good luck to everyone that's entering. :thumbup:

Looking forward to the entrants. It'll be great for the UK hobby as a whole to get some great UK scapers,scaping live.

I'll probably be busy for the event, but I'll be thinking of you. :angelic:

Hi Folks, after a chat with George last night, we've decided to extend the deadline until the end of August to allow some members to abide by the rules of the IAPLC.

Thanks for all of the entries so far, they are looking great :thumbup:

LondonDragon said:
Dan does that mean people that already submitted an entry can re-enter again if they have a better scape in the making before the end of August?
That's right, Paulo.

I would also like to encourage entries from those that haven't submitted anything yet. It would be great to show the rest of the world the high standard of UK aquascaping.

Entering is simple.

Just send a 1200 pixel (along longest edge) jpeg image of your best 'scape to george.farmer@ukaps.org

It doesn't matter if it's been published before, and it's not a photo contest.

Cheers,
George

Good news!

Firstly the IAPLC results are out, so you officially have 10 days from today to enter the UKAPS-LAC.

Please send in your entries by Sunday, 10th August 2011.

Secondly Aquatics Live tickets are now available - at last!

As you may know the tickets are £7.50 each when bought in advance online via the Aquatics Live website (and £10 on the door subject to tickets still being available by November) www.aquatics-live.com

Aquatics Live have allocated 100 pairs of tickets, available on a two-for-the-price-of-one basis, for UKAPS members (based on full £10 price, therefore £5 each).

Once 200 tickets have been sold using the UKAPS promo code the online price will revert to £7.50 per ticket.

Enter the promo code UKAP241 on the www.aquatics-live.com website.

The 10 entrants to the UKAPS-LAC get free entry.

I cant miss the event :)
Just want to ask is there a program of the event, as I will be able to come only for one of the days and do not want to miss George's seminar, the one of Heiko Bleher and the Shrimp king. :)
If you need help on the stand count me in for one of the days, depending on the program. :)

Back