• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Would you fancy a evening at ADC in London? 30th June

Great to see everyone there tonight - faces I hadn't seen for a while, new faces to folks I've know on the forum for a while, and new members of the forum too :)

ADC did a great job of hosting, with beers, crisps, and some nice discounts and freebies too. Sorry I couldn't stay to finish my scape, but I had to catch the train - I'm quite sure Radik did a great job with it, and look forward to seeing all the pics from the night.

Thanks for organising it all Luis, and for hosting it Greg - I look forward to the next one.

Cheers

Tony

Thanks to everyone involved, what a great evening. It was fantastic meeting everyone.

Just got in, rainbows and shrimp are acclimatising now, as well as the 2 lace plants, hehe. Its gonna be a late night LOL :D

Thanks all. Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks a lot for coming to the meet, it was a packed shop. The scapes done on the night were very good, and meeting the people was amazing. There were even some goody bags.. :D

Will post some pictures later, just got home now and I am knackered. :)

A big thanks to Greg for being such a perfect host!

What a turnout, well done Luis for organizing the event and also to Greg for hosting it, looking forward to some photos too (forgot to take my camera).

Great to put some faces to nicks, good meet and hope its done again soon.

Thanks a lot for a good time. Enjoyed that one a lot. Pity there was not enough time to talk to everybody.
Thanks Luis and Greg. :thumbup:

We could do one of these a month, try new things. For example, ADC had the new eheim filters, the compact ones, for nanos.. I would like to have tried one on a nano.
http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/c ... p?sid=2857
4bfba50e2a49f.jpg

They are a bit ugly, to be honest, but they would be useful on a large wabi kusa.

Also, they had a lot of TMC lights, I need to go back and see how they work, as I would like to replace my arcadia pendant with the TMC tiles. Now I got a place to go to.

A funny thing, just to give an idea how life is.

A couple of months ago Ryan was upset that some shops were selling the ADA books, not sure if some of you remember it. Yesterday ADC was giving the ADA catalogues to people, there were still lots left at 2300. Ryan took one, very happy with it. He also bought some moss.

On the train he took the book from the bag to have another look at it. It was wet.

So destiny has it that Ryan is not meant to have an ADA book.. :)

Go back to the shop dude, I am sure that Greg will give you another. :)

brilliant night, was actually the b*****!!! haha

yeah as luis says i was extatic when i was handing 'the book of ada' *finally* :)
was on the train having a good chat, pulled the book out and the bottom 2inches was soaked! :( ahhh well still an amazing book.

i fink i used about 1/8 of the moss i bought so now getting all the spare branches out of the cuboard to moss them haha

ahhh, great nite lads and ladies, think my love for 'tattoo girl' has passed onto 'punk girl' hahaah!!

Hi Guys,
Just got time now to sit down to put few words together...(still doing another
viv for my new Dart frogs after work)
To start from,,,THANK YOU very much for showing up to everyone!!!
It was very nice to see many people who want to meet ,take an afford to come and
spend together some time to talk about plants.
I am definitely open to idea of hosting another ones in the near future.I dream
about doing it on regular basis with growing number of people interested in it.
We just need to discuss when and what we could do during the meeting.
I was thinking about different topics every meet i.e.carpeting
plants-species,needs and tricks.Algae prevention and fighting,fertilisation and
so on....Whatever we want really...Everyone of us could make something up and give a little talk and then-brainstorm!!!!!! : )
and guys.There is a lot of ADA books left so
if anyone needs some more you know where to ask?: )Don't you nayr88? : )
Thanks once again and I want to ask you for favour...next time when you in the shop and i don't seem to remember you face remind me please that you from the forum i am rubbish with faces,unless you pretty girl!
Going back to my viv....Ciao!

Back