• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from nottingham

Hi all,

I've recently got back into the aquarium game with a plan to resurrect a Lido 120 and turn it into a nice looking planted tank.

On the cards are, juwel T5's, a tmc grobeam 500 (just installed this and it looks great), D&D CO2 and eco complete on the bottom along with a slew of south american fish and plants.

Just beginning at this so hoping for a challenge and some success. Also I hope to be able to pick up some tips from you all :)

Thats me,

Si

Welcome to the forum Si - good to have you on board :thumbup:

Consider starting a journal for your new tank setup, and dont forget the photos :)

Hey Si, can i point you in the direction of East Bridgford garden center for you plants. They has some cracking plants at very reasonable prices (that's if you're not buying online). They also have some decent stock in there.

welcome to UKAPS.

Ian

Hi Ian,

I went upto Bridgeford garden centre today! Thanks very much for the tip, that place is a real breath of fresh air for planted tank enthusiasts. Two planted tanks that look very good and four large tanks, two submerged and two emersed with aquafleur plants.

I ended up spending quit a bit of cash today because I was so impressed and I think will easily become my shop of choice. This is also the first time I've been in a maidenhead aquatics shop, very good experience.

Even though it was about an hours drive the journey was very much worth it.

Thanks for the heads up!

Si

Back