• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cherries Going Great

Ben M

Hi guys, I just thought I'd give a bit of an update on my sakura cherry shrimp tank. ATM I reckon I have approx 100 shrimp ranging from adult to 1mm. I have counted 6 berried females today, so hopefully I'll have more soon. This is in my 40L planted nano. I'll post pics when I get the chance (I've got work experience to sort out, and I've got a piano exam soon, not to mention my youth orchestra audition tomorrow lol) so you can see for yourselves, but I'm pretty happy with them! And I only got my first shrimp about 3 months ago!

cheers,
Ben :D

well done i bet youre well chuffed. I wanna have as many as you! dont fancy selling a few to be the first shrimp in my new 60l tank? :)

Hi Mrmikey, I'd love to sell you some, but I'm not sure about postage (assuming you're nowhere near Hornsea/Hull area?). I'll have to see if the parents will let me post (I know how to package them etc. but it's whether or not they'll let me post them because they think it's cruel lol :rolleyes:). I was going to start selling them soon, as I have a decent sized colony now.

Cheers for the good luck George, I'm getting a bit nervous now, only 2hrs and 40mins left until the audition. I think I'm well prepared though, I've been practising loads (I've practised for 2 1/2 hrs today).

cheers,
Ben :D

That is some serious practice you've been putting in! I'm such by thar time youve read this you've passed! I tried learning the piano but it was to hard!

It's not crawl I don't think you parents would mind if they read some posts. I've received a fair few though the post and they were fine.... The crawl bit was gassing with co2. I ve had them posted two ways, in a small box that would fit in ur hand with a rubbery bag, think it was a breathable bag. The other way ways the same but wedged into the middle of a large box about 50 by 50 cm so it couldn't be tumbled around.

Well if u decide u can make a quick £60 I want a few :)

Back