• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello

Johnny Ciotti

Hi everyone, I find formality with an introduction via the web strange. All the focus on me and I and my is a bit overwhelming, but here it goes none the less.

My name is John Ciotti, I reside in Los Angeles California, US. I'm a designer for one of LA's largest interactive agencies and a professional product, environment, and celeb photographer. I've been in the hobby for the better part of my life, worked in the industry for over a decade and recently felt I had enough. So now that the industry is behind me I can focus on what I truly love again, making beautiful layouts, designing and living life. A bit more on my history in regard to aquaria. I've worked with the likes of Jeff and Mike Senske of ADG, contributed and featured in a few TFH and AquaJournal magazines and helped bring a few companies to market like Ecoxotic (the aquarium LED light manufacture).

So enough of that and on to a few pictures.

A picture from a couple years back of Mr. Amano and myself
5932845682_aef3cae1c7_z.jpg

5932836546_03c5d5d37f_z.jpg

An AquaJournal magazine covering my winning from the 2008 AGA Iron Aquascaping Challenge
5932836328_1cd556bd41_z.jpg

5932279371_2729d1b848_z.jpg

My most recent marine aquaria layout
4425221791_bb4c40e61c.jpg

4627842783_673cd589e7.jpg

And of course my very simple and somewhat boring current aquatic plant layout fresh from a trimming. Commonly refereed to as my "return from scaping hiatus minimal effort sympathy aquarium".
5925265636_b31d77c74e_z.jpg

Of course the 720p HD video to accompany the photograph

So hopefully you stuck through that. I'm glad I finally signed up over here as I might be able to learn something or share without butting heads like I do with the Americans.

Hi and welcome :thumbup:

I've seen your face on the web. It'll be great to have a great aquascaper like your self to learn from.

Awesome vid. We can all learn from you in many ways.

Thank you for the kind words Mark. I only hope that I can learn from this great group of people and contribute any way that might be useful.

Best regards

Mark Evans said:
Hi and welcome :thumbup:

I've seen your face on the web. It'll be great to have a great aquascaper like your self to learn from.

Awesome vid. We can all learn from you in many ways.

Hi John and welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of some of your scapes. The ones posted in your OP look great!

Hello and thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm glad to be here, not sure why it took me so long, I can only assume I was overly consumed with work.

Let's hope I can attend an UKAPS event soone then later, we are trying to visit that side of the pond this fall/winter.

Back