• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Baby Endlers

kev88

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone kept any endlers...? if so how many did yours give birth too? My Endler gave birth the first time to 2. Now two weeks later it dropped another 10-11! Am happy as the daddy is a rare skin snake/tiger however if mama keeps popping i wont have any space to see them grow! lol

Tom said:
It is normal for them to have more at a time as they get older, and they will keep popping every few weeks!

every few weeks! i dont think i have the space for that! might pop one out but dont want mama to eat kids! will the male eat babies?

Ah ok i shall let them grow bigger before i seperate the pair. Want to see if i have any special special babies before i sell them off.

Endlers are specifically known for not eating their fry, in constrast to other livebearers. So if it becomes a problem you either need to separate the sexes or other fish in the tank which will keep things in check...

Looking to sell tehm I think :)

Back