• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

[UKAPS-LAC] Vote for your favourite aquascape

[UKAPS-LAC] Vote for your favourite aquascape

• TANK 1

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • TANK 2

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • TANK 3

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • TANK 4

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • TANK 5

• TANK 6

• TANK 7

Votes: 19 16.1%
  • TANK 8

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • TANK 9

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • TANK 10

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • TANK 11

• TANK 12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TANK 13

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • TANK 14

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TANK 15

Votes: 16 13.6%
  • TANK 16

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • TANK 17

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • TANK 18

Votes: 12 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

George Farmer

Founder
UKAPS Team
Please vote for your favourite aquascape.

Your votes will decide which 10 aquascapers are to showcase their skills at Aquatics Live, Olympia, London, in front of thousands of visitors.

See here for more details - [CONTEST] UKAPS @ Aquatics Live, Olympia | UK Aquatic Plant Society

Please consider the aquascape on its own merit, rather than focusing purely on the quality of the photograph.

When voting you may wish to consider aspects such as first impressions, aesthetic balance, plant health, creativity, sustainability, and fish selection.

You can choose one aquascape.

Voting ends on 7th September, 2011.

If there is a draw a third party judge will decide.

Thank you to all entrants, and thanks for voting.

good selection of tanks guys, i have just voted and not for my own b4 anybody suggests it :lol:

Soooo glad I didn't enter. I would have never stood a chance against these. The standard is really high and it will be hard choosing from this lot. You guys have some beautiful tanks.

Think I should join a jig saw forum as I could never make a tank look as good as these. All tanks are works to be proud of

All of the tanks are beautiful. :clap:

Hi all,just voted,never voted for mine of course :lol: ,some nice setup's in the lineup,

John.

some stunning plantings on show there, great to see varied styles of planting aquariums too, well done all. :)

Well this is certainly attracting a lot of interest (not),over 6000 member's and 96 vote's :crazy: .

john starkey said:
Well this is certainly attracting a lot of interest (not),over 6000 member's and 96 vote's :crazy: .
Its a sin to be honest. There should have been more voters. Although I think the lucky winners will do themselves and the forum proud.

It's true that we have almost 7000 registered members, but I suspect only 100 or so regulars, so the numbers are quite good.

Please try and not be too negative about the voting. Sarcastic comments will do nothing to encourage potential voters.

Perhaps another reason there's not more votes is because it's such a tough call. It took me ages to deliberate over my favourite.

Maybe they'll be more votes nearer the deadline. :thumbup:

Derek Tweedie said:
Yup all the tanks look great it was also a tough call for me. Have you tried putting this vote into formats? Like posting a link on the PFK Facebook page?
I've put it on PFK Facebook, my own Facebook (www.facebook.com/TheAquascaper) and Twitter (see my sig). I'll promote it more nearer the deadline.

To be honest, as long as we have 10 clear winners, that's the most important thing.

After that it's all about promoting Aquatics Live and UKAPS involvement, which will result in promoting the UK planted tank and aquascaping hobby to as many levels as possible.

Yep, if only about 100 active users then the numbers are very good. :)
And true, as long as there are 10 winners all is good, the opportunity to show our skills in London on such a great show is not something to pass up.

Can the thread be made visible Under tapatalk?

Back