• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

so, 1970's my name!

Gary Nelson

My name 'Gary' seems to be being used allot on animals/pets now! how come? I mean it is your typical 1970's name right?

We have 'Gary' the dressed dog on ITV2's 'Celebrity Juice' that makes an appearance every now and again, but now things have gone to a whole new level - I have just picked up the latest edition of PFK and upon opening the first few pages and browsing, I see an article on a 'Gourami' (named 'Gary')! and apparently this Gourami is addicted to a diet of chocolate that they are trying to wean him off?

Two questions: why and how did he get fed chocolate and why pick the name Gary? yes it rhymes, 'Gary the Gourami', but so does the name 'George'

I myself feel that 'George the Gourami' does have a better ring to it... what do you think? ;)

http://www.visitsealife.com/London/News ... holicFish/

Tom said:
There's a George Giant Gourami at our LFS ;) George does sound better I think.

Yes, but I still think George has the best ring ;)

I have now added a link to my first post to the 'Chocolate eating Giant Gourami' named 'Gary'

Lol, Sorry but everytime I hear the name Gary I think of the Only Fools and Horses episode.

Back