• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

FE-HELP reg wont fit

Mrmikey

Hi i made the plundge and got some FE the other day but my regulator wont fit. Its a JBL and it seems impossible that it will just screw on, so is there an adaptor that will work? Anybody had this trouble? how did you go about it?
Help would be great as i have some plants coming in a few days and dont want them to die.
img0850n.jpg

img0851m.jpg

Yeah it's the one that fits the 500g disposable canisters. The link seems like it would do the trick nicely.that's matt

Dave if you do have one spare that would be amazing. I really need it to get my co2 going. Pm with a price

Cheers guys

Hi John
That's correct but sometimes these regulators are sold for disposables only :arrow: ...but he needs a JBL disposable converter to attach to a FE/Re-fillable cylinder.
Just my thoughts.......
hoggie

Ok so do I need anything else or is the converter John is selling me gonna fit?

hogan53 said:
Hi John
That's correct but sometimes these regulators are sold for disposables only :arrow: ...but he needs a JBL disposable converter to attach to a FE/Re-fillable cylinder.
Just my thoughts.......
hoggie

Oh I see, thanks for pointing that out.

Mrmikey, to be on the safe side I'd follow Hoggies advice and check with JBL if you can.

Mrmikey said:

Mikey what disposable bottle was the reg from, i bought a JBL Proflora 2 something.. and i needed the D-D thread converter only for it to work pal. I would recomond getting some rubber washers though to create a better seal.

Cheers

Westyggx said:
Mrmikey said:

Mikey what disposable bottle was the reg from, i bought a JBL Proflora 2 something.. and i needed the D-D thread converter only for it to work pal. I would recomond getting some rubber washers though to create a better seal.

thanks for your help hogie,dave & westy. I use the jbl 500g disposable bottles. It says on the jbl website that it can easily be converted using this:

http://www.jbl.de/en/aquatics-freshwate ... -adapt-u-m

so dave send the bit that u recommended and ill get the bit hogie recommended and then ill have bases covered.

just got find one now.

Back