• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hurray new camera pics!

Azaezl

Well a little later then expected but I finally got my mitts on my father in law's camera, after many times of forgetting it and needing it for work etc he finally lent it to me :D I haven't had the chance to fiddle about with it properly but here are the first of hopefully many great shots to come :)

Frogs;
frog2.jpg

frog3.jpg

frog4.jpg

frog5.jpg

frog6.jpg

Gold corys;
gold4.jpg

gold5.jpg

gold6.jpg

gold7.jpg

Panda corys;
panda1.jpg

panda4.jpg

Goldfish;
goldie3.jpg

goldie4.jpg

goldie5.jpg

goldie6.jpg

goldie7.jpg

This is my favourite pic, it's always been so difficult to get a picture of them as they are always on the move and they flash their fins so fast blink and you'll miss it so yes I'm very happy with this photo. Mountain minnow;

minnow.jpg

Great pics! You're right, it's really hard to catch the mountain minnows! Lovely cories too

I agree Jayne they have very cute faces, their antics keep me very amused, esp. when the male is on the prowl for a bit of action lol.

Thanks Clive, I think they are really underated, when they flash like that it's wonderful and their fry look just like neon tetras, I tried several times to get a good pic of the fry but just couldn't focus on it. I've also been trying to get a pic of my favourite male, he's different to the rest, they all have that sort of blueish white tinge to the fins wheras he has a yellow colour, he's stunning.

Thanks Nicky :)

Good shots to start with, I also like the goldfish photos, as George mentioned you need to focus on the eyes, also they seem a little too dark.
Which camera have you got now? Keep more coming ;)

Thank you for the lovely comments everyone and thank you for the tip George :D

The pics do seem a little dark as I said I haven't had time to fiddle about with the settings yet, it's a canon eos 400D, I was just so excited finally getting my hands on it that I just snapped away to see what I could come up with before fiddling with it.

Back