• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

'Prairie Lands' IAPLC entry.

Is there a reason you don't want to enter more than one Mark? (Unofficially of course :lol: ) You could submit another under the Mrs name, after your previous iwagumi on steroids, I think she deserves some credit!
It wouldn't hurt to have another UK scape entered in the IAPLC either.

J Butler said:
Is there a reason you don't want to enter more than one Mark? (Unofficially of course

I just cant bring myself to do it mate.

For me, people that enter more than 1 tank, even under someone else's name, is against the rules. I'm not a rule breaker. maybe i should toughen up a bit?.... :lol:

Even if i had more than 1 tank, I'd only enter the best one, and as yet, there's not one good enough for next years IAPLC 8)

That's fair enough.

The possibility of coming under the scrutiny of Amano and having to explain the duplicity should be deterrent enough for any aspiring IAPLC entrant. :shifty:

I imagine a frown of disapproval from the great man himself is something akin to being disowned from the family, serious stuff! :lol:

Still a shame though, as what you deem unworthy still knocks the socks off of most of us around these parts! (From personal experiance and what I glean from your journals :) )

Well, a pleasant surprise came through the post this morning.

I thought the certificate i received was the only one issued, but I've received another one, signed by Takashi Amano. This will take pride of place on my wall.

ADA-cert.jpg

Here's to next years comp. :angelic:

viktorlantos said:
Congrat my friend once again

Thanks mate. Just imagine, if all of your scapes you entered, got the top 100, you'd have a house full of these :D

ianho said:
ooohhhhh ADA goodness!

Love it Mark!

cheers Ian :angelic:

I'm just dribbling over Amano's Autograph.

Back