• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bromothymol Blue

Was going to get the all in one Solution from there but they seem to be having a security problem! When i went to put in my credit card details i noticed that the page had the padlock crossed out in red :? Tried emailing them the last two days but no reply even tried phoning them still no joy o_O

Thanks anyway

The crossed out padlock doesn't necessarily mean a problem to be concerned with. It could just be an image on the page being pulled from an unsecured URL.

Depending on the browser your using, if you click the padlock it should give you more info on what the issue is.

I use the stuff from aqua essentials, it's good stuff and does exactly what it's supposed to.

Hi
Clicked on the padlock and this is what it says,

The site uses SSL, but Google Chrome has detected either high-risk insecure content on the page or problems with the site’s certificate. Don’t enter sensitive information on this page. Invalid certificate or other serious https issues could indicate that someone is attempting to tamper with your connection to the site.

This is on the page were you put your card details in :wideyed:

Back