• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Eheim thermo filters

John Starkey

Hi all, is anybody using a eheim thermo filter? if so can you give me your opinion of these filters please, i am mainly interested in the all round heating ability of the water , and are you happy with it,regards john

Am using 2 thermo filters. Not a bad word to say about them.

HI planter,thanks for the reply i think i will take a look at the thermo 2324 700lph,that turnover should be ok for my new setup which will be a opti-white 60x30x45.can you recommend anywhere for a good price,regards john

I have a 2128 and wouldn't buy another. Aside from some issues with clips breaking and an impellor going (replaced quickly by the distributor I have to say) you have to disconnect the theromostat lead separately up by the digital readout every time you clean it. Also the probe that goes into the tank isn't exactly discrete!

I'd buy a 2028 and a Hydor external heater to fit on the pipework.

Hi Ed,thanks for the reply after reading the posts on here and your reply i think i will stick to my original plans,regards john

Hi all, i have just ordered my eheim 2028 from www1st4aquatics.com free media free dly £123.99 very happy ,regards john

john starkey said:
Hi all, i have just ordered my eheim 2028 from www1st4aquatics.com free media free dly £123.99 very happy ,regards john

Good choice (IMHO anyway! :lol: )

Back