• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Exhibiting Natural Aquariums in Gallery

Jaap

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone from the forum held a gallery showing of his/hers natural aquariums. Is this something that will attract people? Could this also be profitable by selling a few aquariums so that someone will turn his hobby into art?

If I had the experience and 15 aquariums to display I would have went for a natural aquarium gallery just to see the impact that it will have on people.

Thanks.

I think this concept is quite common in the far east where big companies or wealthy people will hire experienced aquarist to setup display tank for them and expect them to keep up with the maintanence.

Yes it was done before as per above link. I think it might be organised regulary in London with more people contributing their work.

London is a biiiiggggg city :) I was thinking about where I live, Cyprus, Nicosia. Much less people and maybe very very few that like planted tanks.

Maybe an exhibition with the addition of a small history on aquariums will attract people and help the hobby here...

Back